The OPEN incubator was launched in October 2015 in collaboration with ZRG. It was setup as a non profit, built with a grant, to facilitate the innovative and impactful startups in the IT sector. At any given time, the incubator can accomodate 3 to 4 companies with a staff size of 4 people. The incubator is equipped with the standard office supplies including the latest technology conducive to productivity and efficiency. The workstations are a shared area of approximately 12 seats, suitable for 3 teams of upto 4 members. A seperate meeting room is also available where startups can have client meetings. The utilities provided by the OPEN incubator are a backup generator, broadband internet connectivity, restrooms, lunch area, front desk support by OPEN karachi and parking facility. Currently the incubator is occupied by the startup Bogo, which produces coupon booklets bogo.pk
- For a startup having 4 persons, 5000 Rs per seat
- For a startup having 3 persons, 6000 Rs per seat
- For a startup having 2 persons, 7000 Rs per seat
- For a startup having 1 person, 8000 Rs per seat
What’s included in the monthly cost?
- All tea and coffee expense
- Fair usage policy of 55 hours per week
- 24 x 6 office, open Monday morning 10 am to 6 pm and then closed on saturday morning or evening depending on members’ need
- Basic utilities like printer, scanner, fibre internet, filtered water, peon services etc.
For shared space: Month to month rent by the 5th of each month, payable to “OPEN Karachi”, with 1 month notice required to move out.